Gender and education an encyclopedia / edited by Barbara J. Bank ; Sara Delamont and Catherine Marshall, associate editors.
|Other Authors:||, ,|
Westport, Conn. :
|Online Access:||Available in ProQuest Ebook Central.|
Table of Contents:
- v. 1. Gendered theories of education
- Gender issues in educational research
- Institutional contexts for gendered education
- Gender constructions in the official curriculum
- Gendered achievements in the official curriculum
- v. 2. Gender constructions and achievements in the extracurriculum
- Gender constructions in the hidden curriculum
- Gender constructions in the peer group
- Gendered teaching and administration
- Gender and educational policies.