The networked recluse the connected world of Emily Dickinson /
|Other Authors / Creators:||Bailey, Colin B., writer of foreword.|
Kelly, T. Michael, writer of introduction.
Vega, Carolyn, curator, writer of added text.
Werner, Marta L., 1964- writer of added text, interviewer, transcriber.
Howe, Susan, 1937- interviewee.
Wilbur, Richard, 1921-2017. Sumptuous destitution.
|Other Corporate Authors / Creators:||Pierpont Morgan Library, organizer, host institution.|
|Imprint:||Amherst, Massachusetts : Amherst College Press, 2017.|
|Online Access:||Available in Books at JSTOR: Open Access.|
Table of Contents:
- Foreword / Colin B. Bailey
- Introduction / Michael Kelly
- The realm of fox : Emily Dickinson's manuscripts and their dispersal / Carolyn Vega
- Checklist of the exhibition "I'm nobody! Who are you?"
- Emily Dickinson : manuscripts, maps, and a poetics of cartography / Marta Werner
- Sumptuous destitution / Richard Wilbur
- Transcription and transgression : a conversation between Susan Howe and Marta Werner
- Textual preface : transcriptions as "thin maps" / Marta Werner
- Transcriptions of manuscripts in the exhibit / Marta Werner.