Near-Infrared Spectroscopy Theory, Spectral Analysis, Instrumentation, and Applications /
This book provides knowledge of the basic theory, spectral analysis methods, chemometrics, instrumentation, and applications of near-infrared (NIR) spectroscopy—not as a handbook but rather as a sourcebook of NIR spectroscopy. Thus, some emphasis is placed on the description of basic knowledge that...
|Other Authors / Creators:||Ozaki, Yukihiro. editor.|
Huck, Christian. editor.
Tsuchikawa, Satoru. editor.
Engelsen, Søren Balling. editor.
|Other Corporate Authors / Creators:||SpringerLink (Online service)|
|Edition:||1st ed. 2021.|
|Imprint:||Singapore : Springer Nature Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2021.|
|Online Access:||Available in Springer Chemistry and Materials Science eBooks 2021 English/International.|
Table of Contents:
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Theory of NIR Spectroscopy
- 3. Spectral Analysis in NIR Spectroscopy
- 4. Chemometrics
- 5. Instrumentation
- 6. Method Development
- 7. Applications: Physical Chemistry
- 8. Applications: Agriculture and Food Science and Technology
- 9. Applications: Pharmaceuticals
- 10. Applications: Bioscience
- 11. Applications: Medical Science
- 12. Applications: Polymers
- 13. Imaging
- 14. Applications: On-line Analysis. .