Corporate governance in development the experiences of Brazil, Chile, India, and South Africa /
|Other Authors / Creators:||Oman, Charles.|
|Other Corporate Authors / Creators:||Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development. Development Centre.|
Center for International Private Enterprise.
|Imprint:||Issy-les-Moulineaux, France : OECD Development Center ; Washington, D.C. : Center for International Private Enterprise, 2003.|
|Online Access:||Available in OECD-iLibrary Books, Papers & Statistics.|
Table of Contents:
- Ch. 1. Governance: the underlying issues
- Ch. 2. Brazil: keeping it in the family
- Ch. 3. Chile: enter the pension funds
- Ch. 4. India: the tide rises, slowly
- Ch. 5. South Africa: after apartheid
- About the authors.