Exploring the multitude of Muslims in Europe essays in honour of Jørgen S. Nielsen /
|Other Authors / Creators:||Nielsen, Jørgen S., honouree.|
Vinding, Niels Valdemar, editor.
Račius, Egdūnas, editor.
Thielmann, J. editor.
|Imprint:||Leiden ; Boston : Brill, |
volume 27 |
|Online Access:||Available in ProQuest Ebook Central - Academic Complete.|
Table of Contents:
- Bibliography of Jorgen S. Nielsen
- Conceptualising Islam and Muslims
- Between Islam as a Generic Category and Muslim Exceptionalism / Thijl Sunier
- European Muslims as Skilled Kite Flyers / Werner Menski
- Does European Islam Think? / Mohammed Hashas
- Churchification of Islam in Europe / Niels Valdemar Vinding
- "Perpetual first generation". Religiosity and Territoriality in Belonging: Strategies of Turks of France / Samim Akgönül
- Producing Islam and Muslims in Europe
- Alternative Dispute Resolution among Muslims in Germany and the Debate on "Parallel Justice" / Mathias Rohe
- Islamic Law in Lithuania? Its Institutionalisation, Limits and Prospects for Application / Egdunas Racius
- The King, the Boy, the Monk and the Magician. Jihadi Ideological Entrepreneurship between the UK and Denmark / Jakob Skovgaard-Petersen
- "Allah is Ignorance": An Essay on the Poetic Praxis of Yahya Hassan and the Critique of Liberal Islam / Thomas Hoffmann
- Multitudes of Muslims in Europe
- Human First
- To be Witnesses to Each Other's Life: Twenty-one Years of Struggle for Equal Human Dignity / Naveed Baig, Lissi Rasmussen and Hans Raun Iversen
- Muslims Accused of Apostasy: An Ahmadi Refutation / Goran Larsson
- Marginalised Islam: Christianity's Role in the Sufi Order of Bektashism / Emil B.H. Saggau
- Islamic Literature in Bosnian Language, 1990-2012: Production and Dissemination of Islamic Knowledge at the Periphery / Ahmet Alibasic
- European Islam in the Light of the Bosnian Experience / Safet Bektovic.