The story-takers public pedagogy, transitional justice and Italy's non-violent protest against the mafia /
"The Story-Takers charts new territory in public pedagogy through an exploration of the multiple forms of communal protests against the mafia in Sicily. Writing at the rich juncture of cultural, feminist, and psychoanalytic theories, Paula M. Salvio draws on visual and textual representations i...
|Author / Creator:|
|Imprint:||Toronto : University of Toronto Press, |
|Series:||Toronto Italian studies.
|Online Access:||Available in Books at JSTOR.|
- "To tarry with grief" : spontaneous shrines, public pedagogy, and the work of mourning
- "Eccentric subjects" : female martyrs and the antimafia public imaginary
- "Children of the massacre" : public pedagogy and Italy's non-violent protest against Mafia extortion
- On the road to a new Corleone : digital screen cultures and citizen writers
- Reconstructing memory through the archives : public pedagogy, citizenship, and Letizia Battaglia's photographic record of Mafia violence
- "The duty to report" : political judgment, public pedagogy, and the photographic archive of Franco Zecchin.